Day 17/100 - 100 Days of Portraits - Yolanda




  Day 17, still in Isolation/Restrictions due to COVID-19.  The 100 Day Project I started on 7, April 2020 has given me something to do while staying home.  I have been wanting to purchase Inktense ink pencils for a while.  Unlike watercolour pencils, Inktense pencils become permenant once dry.  I wanted to use these in some of my mixed media projects during my 100 Days of Portraits.  I have never used a product like this so it was a bit of a hot mess.  The Inktense pencils are activated with water and once dry are permanent.   I used my practice of creating dramatic eyes to practice using these Inktense pencils.   I made such a mess of the eyes that the whites of the eyes ended up being very yellow.  Thus her name, Yolanda...my Virtual Assistant, Sue who helps me with some of my Facebook posting, named this image Yolanda... Yellow eyed Ronda. lol okay a bit of cheeky comments about the yellow yes and to much alcohol in Isolation were mentioned during the conversation with Sue.  I think we have been in Isolation to long. 

Comments